We have been building and servicing solar and hybrid power plants since 2006. We have customers not only in the Czech Republic but also in other countries (United Kingdom, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia). We are a Czech company with a strong background, and we have our own team of professionals and technicians. Renewable resources are our mission.
The company EKOTECHNIK was established in 1990. At first, we were engaged in installation and distribution of pipeline and sheet systems for customers from households to heavy industry. We implemented 660,000 m2 of repositories and underground structures and 396,000 m2 of roofs. We have been doing solar power since 2004. In 2006, we built one of the first large solar power plants in the Czech Republic, with a capacity of 693 kWp. In 2008-2012, we expanded abroad, where we were involved in the construction of photovoltaic power plants with a total installed capacity of 428 MWp. At present, the company is operating its own photovoltaic power plants with a capacity of 17 MWp. In addition, we have implemented installations of photovoltaic panels on roofs with a total area of 4 MWp. Since 2012, we have designed small ecological power sources for own consumption, which we see as more meaningful and a return to the natural use of renewable resources.
WHAT WE OFFER
- design and comprehensive delivery of turnkey photovoltaic and hybrid power plants
- management of subsidies from the New Green Light for Savings scheme
- arrangement of financing for power plant construction in cooperation with the Modrá pyramida building society
- remote power plant monitoring and servicing
- distribution of photovoltaic components and battery systems for business partners – experience.